Law Offices of Joanne Willis Newton
A Professional Corporation
Joanne Willis Newton specializes in Federal Indian law (U.S.) and
Aboriginal law (Canada) and is dedicated to the protection and
advancement of tribal sovereignty and Native American rights. She
has over 15 years experience in serving the unique legal needs of
Native American governments, organizations and individuals,
including providing advice and representation in the areas of
gaming regulation, child welfare, code drafting, cultural resource
protection, tribal court development, contracts, and civil litigation.
For more information see Services and Biography.
Joanne Willis Newton is committed to providing:
- Quality professional services at reasonable rates;
- Personal attention to each legal matter;
- Prompt and efficient service;
- Regular updates to clients on the progress of their case; and
- Creative solutions tailored to the unique needs of each client.
© 2005-2016 Joanne Willis Newton